|21 × 2 × 25 cm
YING GUNS Chef Sashimi Knife 8 Inches + Wooden Chopping Board Durable Life for Cutting Meat Chicken Cheese Vegetable Fruits EZ632SKU: EZ632
- Sashimi Knife, fish-slicing knife, is used for slicing raw fish thin. When slicing raw fish, you need to pull the blade toward yourself. The long blade helps to pull it more smoothly. By using a sashimi knife, professionals can preserve the texture, flavor, and freshness of the fish + eco-friendly Wooden Chopping Board
- 5Cr15mov stainless steel blade with HRC 56-58 combines exceptional sharpness and optimal edge retention with stain resistance. Knife will become extremely sharp with whetstone sharpening and will glide through any type of fish with no pressure, and with stainless steel durability and ease of care
- 8” Inches single edged blade with a traditional grind.
- Simple and elegant design with a wood Like Look handle for a light and exceptional balance with a symmetrically ground double beveled edge, the knife will feel like an extension of your hand and arm when cutting
- Excellent for slicing food materials. Used for making sashimi and sushi. You can use a sashimi knife for slicing meat thinly, but please wipe off the oil carefully. Excellent for home or professional chef use.
10 in stock
10 in stock
Preferred by both home chefs and culinary professionals, the Chef’s Knife can handle nearly every kitchen task imaginable. Crafted with a comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and a razor sharp edge that rarely requires re-sharpening, this knife is an essential tool for every kitchen. Care and handling of (YINGGUNS ) cutlery The performance of a knife can be diminished if not cared for properly. Cutlery should never be washed in a dishwasher because intense heat and harsh detergents may cause the handle to deteriorate. Carefully wash by hand with soap and warm water, rinse and dry with a soft towel. Do not soak or submerge in water for long periods of time or use chlorine bleach because it can pit and discolor the blade. Avoid soaking in aluminum or stainless steel sinks because these metals may cause pitting on the blade. Store in a cutlery block or sheath to preserve the cutting edges and prevent injuries. Package include: 1 * 8” Inches Large Knife Handling and Packing: Packing done with good amount of care so that you get the item in good condition. it is your responsibility to ensure that the packet received is in non-tampered condition. If the pack is open please refuse to receive the order and return it with same logistics person .